IRS Guide to Federal Tax Deposits

“Quicklet” - A Podcast for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise Solutions, Point of Sale and Peachtree users featuring helpful information, tips, tricks and suggestions for bookkeepers, business owners, and consultants.

Got a QuickBooks Mess? Call The QuickBooks Gal!

Hi, I'm Jayne Miller, The QuickBooks Gal. Welcome to another in my series of “Quicklets” – informational podcasts about QuickBooks, Peachtree and related bookkeeping topics.

Do you have questions about making Federal Payroll Tax Deposits? Here's a link to the IRS' Guide to this necessary process:

IRS Federal Tax Deposit Guide


Well, that’s it for now. Please visit my blog again for another in my Quicklet© series.
If there are topics you would like me to cover send me an email at jayne@quickbooksgal.com.


Got a QuickBooks Mess? Call The QuickBooks Gal!


QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft 775-348-9225
Point of Sale 775-348-9200

©2009 Custom Business Solutions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QuickBooks Password Protection

How to "Un" Apply Credits In QuickBooks

Employee Salary/Wage Rate Report