FAQ On Installing QuickBooks:
When it comes to installing QuickBooks it can be confusing, but don't worry The QuickBooks Gal is here to help! Here are a list of frequently asked questions about installing Quickbooks Products.
- How do I update my data to a new version of QuickBooks?:
- Your data from an earlier version of QuickBooks will update automatically the first time you open the company file in a new version of QuickBooks
- What if I have multiple versions of QuickBooks? Can I merge all my files together?
- Unfortunately, QuickBooks files cannot be combined.
- I just got a new computer, how can I QuickBooks or my data to a new computer?
- To move QuickBooks from one computer to another:
1) Install and register QuickBooks on the new computer:
2) Back up the company file on the old computer.
3) Restore the backup on the new computer.
If you installed a newer version of QuickBooks on the new computer, the company file will be updated automatically the first time you open it.
- Can I convert my existing QuickBooks desktop data to QuickBooks Online?
- Yes! You can import your QuickBooks Basic, Pro or Premier file into Online Plus or Online Essentials!
Have any questions or concerns regarding QuickBooks? Call us today at 775-348-9225