QuickBooks App Update!
With QuickBooks apps you can work on your business on the go!
On the beach, a soccer game, or even getting a pedicure with the QuickBooks App you can work anywhere on a smart phone or tablet!
IPhone and IPad
The iPhone and iPad apps now include a better invoice emailing experience for you and your customers:
- From your invoice email, customers can click ‘View Invoice Now’ to view invoice details and save it. ‘Pay Now’ lets customers immediately pay you from their phone, tablet, or computer (payments enabled through QuickBooks Payments).
- Sending emails now just got easier!: Now you can set a custom, default message when you send emails and customize the originating email address.
iPad App News
In the menu you’ll see a new tab called Products and Services. Here you’ll be able to look through all of the products and services you offer and add new ones to the list.
The QuickBooks app on Android is new too. You’ll notice that not only does that app look cleaner, but it also has new features to help you get work done:
- Now you can add customer notes to jot down something in the moment and remind yourself later.
- Also added was the ability to create expenses with or without a receipt photo and even split expenses between different categories and customers.
- Add your vendors into the app too. You can pull them right from your phone contacts.
Remember to update your apps so you are always working with the latest version.
Got a QuickBooks Mess? Call the QuickBooks Gal!