Import Accountant's Copy
If you have been provided an accountant's copy of recent changes made to your QuickBooks, you can use the following steps to easily import the file:
1) Begin by uploading the Accountant's changes file (.qby) to a folder of your choice on Right Networks.
**For additional information on how to upload, please review our Frequently Asked Questions page**
2) After the file has been moved to Right Networks, launch QuickBooks and open the corresponding company file.
3) Click the File menu, highlight Accountant's Copy and then select Import Accountant's Changes from file.
4) Navigate to the folder you copied the Accountant's changes file (.qby) to.
5) Select the recently uploaded file (.qby) and click Open.
Got a QuickBooks® Mess?
Call the QuickBooksGal!