FAQ On Updating To The New QuickBooks Online!
Thinking about updating to the new QuickBooks Online? Here are the most frequently asked questions for the new QuickBooks Online:
- "When will I see the new changes?"
- The new version of QuickBooks Online will come out in waves for the next few months. When you are eligible you will be able to update at any time you want! When your account is ready you will receive an email with instructions on how to update to the new QuickBooks Online!
- "Can I see it before I switch my account over?"
- Of course! Here is a link to test drive it with! https://qbo.intuit.com/redir/testdrive
- "What about improving product uptime?"
- A new data center has been added and there have been other changes to help achieve 99.9% better uptime since 2013. To read about the changes visit our other blog: http://qbgal.blogspot.com/2014/04/quickbooks-online-update.html
- "What does these changes do to my Payroll Service?"
- Makes Payroll faster and easier to use!!
- All your to-do items are now in one list. All your to-do items for accounting and payroll are into one central location on the Home page. When it's time to pay your employees or taxes, we'll let you know.
- All your taxes have a single access point. Whether you're paying your sales taxes or payroll taxes, now you only need to go to one place when it's time to take care of them.
- Company settings are all in one place. Your accounting and payroll settings are now closer together. You don't need to look in separate places to view your company settings or make changes.
- "What happens to my existing QuickBooks Merchant Service and/or Intuit Payment Network accounts?"
- You can process payments from within QuickBooks, or even on the go with a mobile device.
- You can also email invoices that have a new and improved Pay Now button, so your customers can pay online, instantly.
- These single-account features and payment types also auto-update with QuickBooks, so your books are updated and balanced without any extra work for you.
- "Will the new version cost more?"
- No! The price will either stay the same or less after your update!
- "But I just learned how to use the old QuickBooks Online!"
- Don’t worry, the update has the same great features in a new design that makes tasks easier and faster to complete. The result is a simple experience that will be instantly familiar and easy to learn.
- "How long does it take to update?"
- In less than 1 minute!
- "Will I be able to switch back to the older version?"
- No you can not, but we are confident you will love the new version!
Have any more questions about QuickBooks Online? Give the QuickBooks Gal a call!