Printing Labels In QuickBooks


Got a QuickBooks Mess? Call The QuickBooks Gal!

Welcome to the QuickBooks Minute. I’m Jayne Miller, the QuickBooks Gal.

One of my clients recently asked if it was possible to print labels in QuickBooks… and if so, how is it done?

QuickBooks prints mailing labels or Rolodex cards from any of the following lists:

• Customers & Jobs- (customer names only, not specific jobs)

• Vendor

• Employee

• Sales Rep

• Other Names

Here's how:

Go to the File Menu, click Print Forms and then click Labels.

Choose the names you want to appear on the labels or cards. QuickBooks gives several options on the “Select Labels to Print” window that displays.

Click OK after choosing the options and the “Print Labels” window displays where you can select the appropriate label format that you require.

That's today's QuickBooks Gal minute.
Please come back for more tips and tricks for QuickBooks users.


I’m Jayne Miller, the QuickBooks Gal. Thanks for listening.

Got a QuickBooks Mess? Call The QuickBooks Gal!

QuickBooks, Enterprise Solutions, Point of Sale, Peachtree
Microsoft Office Accounting & Microsoft Point Of Sale

Reno 775-348-9225
Tahoe 775-348-9200
Sacramento 916-216-4949

Comments

  1. THANK YOU - So simple! I couldn't find this information in Quick Books help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I create label larger than 12 pt. I would like my labels to be 16pt.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. The largest label that I can print using this method is 13 pt. I want to print labels at least 16pt.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your nice posting.
    I think that it is very helpful to all. You get more information here about address labels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to "Un" Apply Credits In QuickBooks

QuickBooks Password Protection

Employee Salary/Wage Rate Report