Whats new in QuickBooks Mac 2013!
QuickBooks Mac 2013 has a lot of exciting new features and big improvements. Here is what to expect:
New and Improved Bank Reconciliations:
- Statement Date: In 2013 the Statement Date is entered in at the beginning of the Reconciliation Process rather than at the end.
- Undo Last Reconciliation button: Previously, Mac users had to manually uncheck every transaction to undo a bank reconciliation and start over.
- Sortable Columns: The Reconciliation Window is now sortable by columns: Date, Check#, Payee, Amt.
- Exclude Transactions: Now you can exclude transactions after the Statement ending date, simplifying the process of doing older reconciliations.
- Reconciliation Discrepancies Account: Any minor discrepancies written off at the end of the process are now properly posted to a new account called Reconciliation Discrepancies rather than to Opening Balance Equity.
7New and Improved Preferences:
- Attached Documents-NEW!
- Intuit Payment Network-NEW!
- Report Refresh Preferences-NEW!
- Copy and Paste to Import Lists from Excel-NEW!
- Batch Invoicing-NEW!
Give QBGal a call for more information regarding QuickBooks Mac 2013! We have all your answers! www.qbgal.com