QuickBooks Tutorials not Compatible with Flash
I'm Jayne Miller, The QuickBooks Gal.
It turns out that the problem here is due to QuickBooks not being compatible with the newest version of Flash. Here is what you’ll need to do in order to make the flash tutorials work:
1. Use Control Panel-Add or Remove Programs to remove the current version of Adobe FP from your system
2. Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.htmland select the Flash Player 8 Package to your desktop
3. Unzip this file to your desktop to unlock the FP_8 Archive folder
4. Open this folder, then open the Players folder, and double click the SAFlashPlayer Icon to install Flash Player 8
5. Now re-open QB and your tutorials should work.Is QuickBooks driving you Crazy?
Stuck on what should be a simple problem? Tired of calling tech-support for hours of the "run around?" Looking for an affordable way to simply "fix it?"
Monday - Friday, 11 am EST - 11 pm EST
- We speak your language
- Simple, easy to understand assistance
- Common QuickBooks questions
- Peachtree, Microsoft, Quicken, Money, Vista, and XP too!
- $49 per incident
Please visit the QuickBooks Gal again for more QuickBooks & Bookkeeping tips.
Got a QuickBooks Mess? Call The QuickBooks Gal!
If you have questions or suggestions for future topics, please drop me a line at email@example.com.
If you are using Point of Sale or you're looking for Cash Register Solutions, call us - we're QuickBooks Point of Sale Solution Providers.
Certified Point of Sale Pros!
Sales, Support & Service
Call us for all Your Point of Sale Needs!
775-348-9200 Point of Sale Direct
1755 E Plumb Lane, Ste 101
Reno, NV 89502