QBO: How To Accept Invoice Over Payments
Invoice Over payments?
Here's How to Process Them
If you are a constant user of Quickbook payments, here are some tips on how to accept invoice over payments you may have sent your clients.
This action lets your customers pay an amount great than an invoice total, a hassle free way for them to make payments on outstanding balances or give you a nice tip!
1. Send an invoice to your customer. Create > Invoice >Save and send > Send and close.
2. Your customer receives the invoice in an email and clicks the View invoice button.
3. Customer clicks "Pay now"
4. Customer reviews and edits payment, clicks next
5. Customer sends payment
6. You will get a notification! Click to process.
For more information: visit http://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/how-to-accept-invoice-overpayments/ for complete summary of how to accept invoice over payments
As always, if you have any questions regarding the new updates or any QuickBooks concerns at all contact:
The Quickbooks Gal!