QuickBooks 2013 is here!
Today QuickBooks 2013 was released! The QBGal is bringing you some key info to some of the big changes you will see with the new version.
With this new version of QuickBooks 2013, small businesses can complete their financial and accounting responsibilities as quickly as possible, letting them spend their time on other priorities. An improved design helps small businesses complete financial tasks faster than ever.
Users will find:
· A unified look: Visual icons help users find the controls they need faster than before and quickly determine what actions to take from screen to screen.
· Familiar interactions: A design that’s similar to popular Web applications means there is virtually no learning curve so users can get right to work.
· Clear steps: Design elements remove the guesswork from workflows, speeding task completion. For example, specific colors signal specific actions across the product.
In addition, a new navigational Ribbon displays and groups the most commonly used menu items across the top of transaction forms, such as invoices and sales receipts. The Ribbon provides fast access to the controls small businesses need.
Made for Efficiency
Updates and additions to QuickBooks 2013 help small businesses complete tasks and find the information they need faster than ever. These include:
· New Navigation Panel: Access shortcuts to the most commonly visited parts of QuickBooks in one click via a persistent navigation panel on the left side of the screen, saving time moving from one activity to the next. Users can also add their favorite reports to the panel, so the latest insights about business performance are only a click away.
· Updated Centers: Consolidate and organize more important customer and vendor information in the Customer and Vendor Centers to save time searching for data typically stored outside of QuickBooks. Small businesses can now assign multiple contacts to customers and vendors, and pin to do’s to customers. In addition, users can track twice as many types of contact information for customers and vendors, such as Facebook pages or Twitter handles.
Small businesses can also now add multiple notes to contacts and add notes to inventory reports.
More QuickBooks 2013
For growing small businesses with increasing complexity, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2013 provides greater flexibility, with capabilities that users can turn on or add on as needed.
Intuit also introduced the 2013 edition of QuickBooks Accountant, the company’s leading bookkeeping, write-up and financial reporting solution for accounting professionals. New features include:
· Batch Enter Transactions: Quickly and easily enter groups of transactions, or paste and save more than 1,000 transactions from Excel into QuickBooks.
· Send General Journal Entries: Email journal entries to clients directly from QuickBooks, and clients simply “click” to import entries automatically from an email attachment.
Visit us online at www.qbgal.com or give us a call at 775-348-9225 for any questions. Receive your FREE QuickBooks Trial from us!