Bookkeeping For Small to Medium Businesses, CPA's and Tax Preparers
Have you struggled to find just the right bookkeeper for your firm and your clients’ businesses? Do they all have too many personal problems, quit after a short time, or don’t really understand debits and credits which ultimately result in mistakes or costly rework? Are you tired of spending your valuable time on rework or hiring a replacement for inadequate support?
Meet Books and Pay, Experienced Bookkeepers and Payroll Specialists. We are dedicated to serving local Businesses and providing knowledgeable bookkeeping support to Accountants and Tax Preparers to bring you legible, orderly and compliant books 24/7, not just at tax time.
As Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, Intuit Solution Providers, and certified members of the Sage AccountCare Program, we understand how the software works. Our years of experience with local businesses have given us insight into how the average small business owner does his or her books, the mistakes they make and the gaps in their knowledge that ultimately result in costly end of year support.
Our Services Include:
- Bookkeeping in our centrally located offices
- Remote bookkeeping services and support - We dial in remotely...daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly to reconcile & "clean up" your books
- Complete data entry, including CPA journal entries
- QuickBooks software sales, support and training
- Additional services:
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or On Demand Bookkeeping
- Regular transmission of vital reports to Accounting Professional (Financial Statements, Trial Balance, General Ledger & Payroll Summary)
- Payroll and all related payroll reporting, including W-2 and 1099 processing
- Shoebox to Computer projects (our specialty!)
- Software installation & updates
- Phone support and training
- Bank Reconciliation – bank accounts, credit cards, lines of credit
- Checking for logical or inconsistent postings
- Verifying online charges for legitimacy
Call us at 775-348-9225 and ask for me Jayne Miller, for a free, no-risk phone consultation and a customized quote for your firm or your clients’ businesses.
Got a QuickBooks Mess?
Call The QuickBooks Gal!