Customize Forms in Quickbooks!
You can change the format of many different forms in QuickBooks to fit your needs. Some examples include invoices, credit memos, sales receipts, purchase orders, statements and more! YOU decide which fields and columns are included, what they are named and where they are located on the form. You can also add images and other data fields!
- How to Customize a New Form:
- Select Lists:Templates from the menu.
- Click the Templates button.
- Select New from the menu.
- Click the new form type in the Select Template Type window.
- Click OK.
- Click the Manage Templates button.
- Enter the Template Name in the Manage Templates window.
- Click OK.
- Make appropriate selections in the Basic Customization window.
- Click the Additional Customization button.
- Select whether to include fields on screen by clicking the box below Screen. Select whether the print fields by clicking the box below Print.
- Repeat step 11 for each tab in the Additional Customization window.
- Click the Layout Designer button to change the appearance of the printed form.
- Make changes to the printed template as appropriate.
- Click OK in the Layout Designer window.
- Click OK in the Additional Customization window.
- Click OK in the Basic Customization window.