QuickBooks Scan and Deposit
Have you heard about the new feature from QuickBooks called Check Solutions?
Save time and hassle: Skip the bank lines and start processing checks electronically. Scan, Deposit, Done!
Scan your checks with Intuit Check Solution for QuickBooks and eliminate almost all the time you spend depositing and accounting for check payments
Intuit Check Solution for QuickBooks provides two ways to process electronic checks depending on how your business takes check payments
- Scan checks - if you receive paper check payments in the mail or in a drop off box, you can scan the paper check into QuickBooks. You can also take check payments over the phone with this option.
- Checks over the phone - take check payments over the phone and key the check information directly into QuickBooks.
- Scan up to 30 checks per minute, or accept checks over the phone and manually enter check info(no scanner required)
- Skip the bank: send your check payment transaction electronically, anytime.
- Eliminate time spent filling out deposit slips
- Accept checks over the phone and key enter check info (no scanner required)
- No need to wait for checks to arrive in the mail
- Can be more cost-effective than electronic payment alternatives such as PayPal
- Intuit Check Solution for QuickBooks captures check information (by scan or manually) and enters it into QuickBooks for you
- Automatically matches check payments to invoices so you don't have to
- Intuit Check Solution for QuickBooks includes a verification service that reduces the risk of bad checks
- Deposit your checks when you receive them, not when you make your weekly bank visit
- Intuit Check Solution for QuickBooks includes the option to take checks over the phone and enter the info manually, with no need to wait for the mail to arrive
Got Questions? Call Us!
775-348-9225 Call The QuickBooks Gal!
775-348-9200 Point of Sale, Enterprise Solutions, QuickBase