QuickBooksGal is Back











Hi, I’m Jayne Miller, the QuickBooks Gal. Welcome to another in our series of “Quicklets” –informational podcasts about QuickBooks and related bookkeeping topics.

Hi everyone. I’m back. It’s been a while since our last visit. We’ve had a busy Spring and now we’re ready to jump into the Summer season. I’ve spent some of the time since our last podcast getting caught up, recruiting new staff, remodeling our offices, vacationing and most recently, I became an Advanced QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor. I look forward to sharing more tips, tricks and information with you soon. I’ll be returning to our bi-monthly podcast format this month. Look for our next Podcast around the 10th of June.
I am currently working on a new service exclusively for QuickBooks ProAdvisors. It will be a place where you can go for assistance with your QuickBooks questions. I’ve been supporting QuickBooks and other accounting software packages for many years and look forward to supporting your needs. If you are in the QuickBooks Referral Database and would like to receive an email with more information, please drop me a line at jayne@quickbooksgal.com and I will be sure to offer you an opportunity to become a charter member.
If you haven’t looked into it yet, don’t forget that Intuit has a new Payroll option for small business owners with 1-3 employees who want to process their own payroll. The new program is called QuickBooks Basic Payroll (Limited Employees). It’s just right for clients who have 1 to 3 employees and who either do their tax forms and filings themselves, or have a bookkeeper, ProAdvisor or accountant to help with these critical tasks. It enables payroll processing only (no federal or state tax forms, but all the information to prepare the forms, and includes tax table updates. The price for the first year is $69 and will be $99 for subsequent years.


Are you backing up your data?


Well, that’s it for now. I appreciate your time and hope you will join us again next time for another in our Quicklet© series. If there are topics you would like me to cover, send me an email at jayne@quickbooksgal.com. I welcome your ideas, questions, and comments.

Don’t forget to visit our website, www.quickbooksgal.com to learn more about me, the services we offer and our workshops. Remember, if you wish to read or listen to past podcasts, they are available online at blog.quickbooksgal.com.



Jayne Miller is the owner of Custom Business Solutions, a consulting firm in Reno-Tahoe, Nevada that specializes in providing bookkeeping and software support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to "Un" Apply Credits In QuickBooks

QuickBooks Password Protection

Employee Salary/Wage Rate Report