Have you ever been SWF'd?

Did you ever see the movie Single White Female?

A woman takes in a roommate who immediately decides to "become her".  She changes her hair, her style of dress, her behavior and more in an effort to eventually eliminate and replace her.

The QuickBooks Gal finds herself in a similar situation.  There is a woman in Florida who is SWF-ing me on Twitter, Word Press and other yet to be discovered internet sites.  She is NOT a Quickbooks ProAdvisor; she is NOT an Advanced ProAdvisor, she does not advertise any expertise with QuickBooks except what might be presumed by using my name!

I have written, faxed, and emailed to her with no success.  She neither responds nor desists. She uses my name in just enough places to lend an air of credibility to her practice.

As all of my followers, fans, and clients know, I have worked diligently for many years to make The QuickBooks Gal a trusted, honest and reliable source of information, news and support.

I have contacted Twitter,and continue to defend the integrity of The QuickBooks Gal's reputation. I am in the process of contacting other social media outlets as well.

I want to express my sincerest thanks to everyone who has and continues to support me, Jayne Miller, The QuickBooks Gal, over the years.  I will continue to provide ongoing blogs that I hope you will find informational, useful and occasionally entertaining.

I'm Jayne Miller, The QuickBooks Gal

Thank you for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QuickBooks Password Protection

How to "Un" Apply Credits In QuickBooks

Employee Salary/Wage Rate Report